HOW WE ARE ADDRESSING COVID-19
It has been over a month since we shut our showroom doors as we all entered national lockdown to stop the spread of Corona virus. As a garage we are classed as an essential service, so we have been able to safely open our aftersales department in order to carry out essential works, which we are very glad to do.
The Government have now said that we can, where safe to do so, deliver cars and carry out more general service work. As you may be anxious about getting your car maintained, or if your car is due for an MOT or service, I wanted to give you an update on our position. Whilst we will continue to prioritise to Key Workers, we are able to take bookings for general vehicle servicing and repairs for all customers.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT IN ADVANCE
If you need to visit us please:
Call in advance on 02841738691
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We want to ensure that we can control the flow of people into our dealership in order to maintain appropriate social distancing
AT THE DEALERSHIP
JC Campbell is committed to providing you with a safe and reliable service. We are dedicated to the safety of all our customers and staff during this challenging time. We have implemented the following measures to mitigate the risk of transmission to our customers and employees. Our team members have been trained individually to follow new company guidelines.
- Allocated timed appointments for vehicle drop off and collection. This is to ensure that we can maintain social distancing for both staff and customers
- Please do not be offended if our employees refrain from shaking your hand. You will be welcomed to the dealership with the same positive attitude, but we will be keeping our hands to ourselves and follow the Social Distancing measures.
- When you arrive at the dealership for your service, our staff will keep their distance. We ask that all customers do the same. There are clearly marked tape lines to ensure a safe distance in met whilst liaising with the team.
- There will be regular and enhanced deep cleaning procedures as well as stringent hygiene protocols with all necessary sanitising products.
- Your vehicle is safely in our hands. Our technicians use PPE including masks, gloves, steering wheel covers, seat covers and mats. All contact areas will be sanitised before handing you back the keys.
- If you do not want to visit the dealership please ask us about the option of collection and delivery
UPDATE ON FACEMASKS
Following the change to Government advice on Monday 10th August, all customers are required to wear a facemask whilst visiting our showroom. Don’t worry if you forget your own, we will be able to provide you with one.
You can browse all of our stock online and we can complete a contactless sale.
If you are unable to call down to us to collect we will do our best to facilitate home delivery.
Again, we have strict protocols around this process to both prepare your car safely, and deliver it safely to you. While we cannot at this time complete a full handover with you to explain all the features on your car, be reassured that we will arrange to do this when restrictions are lifted.
TRUST THE VEHICLE
All our vehicles are fully Honda approved or JCC Certified and encounter an in-depth inspection to ensure they comply with our high standards. They are all HPI clear and are supplied with 12 months Warranty and roadside assistance. We offer a personalised video presentation service of any vehicle that we have available giving you the option to see whether the vehicle is right for you from the comfort of your own home.
TRUST THE PRICE
We are constantly monitoring the market to ensure we offer fantastic value for money. We compare various platforms daily, so you have the peace of mind that you are getting an excellent vehicle at an excellent price.
TRUST IN THE DEALERSHIP
JC Campbell have been operating in the community over 75 years and we believe in first class customer service. Over the years we have adapted and implanted changes within the dealership to adjust to any forthcoming challenge. Our specialist staff are on hand to help with any query that you may have whether it be service, sales or parts.
We appreciate your patience at this challenging time but assure you that we are making it our upmost importance to comply with Government Guidelines and offer a safe and reliable service for the duration of this pandemic.
Stay Safe and we look forward to welcoming you back to JC Campbell very soon.